It’s been a busy month on the border. Here’s a rundown of some of our recent work:
- When the Washington Post was the first to break the news of a private wall being built on the border we were there to take photos.
- A Daily Beast feature on the private wall’s construction halt. Words by Jordyn Rozensky, photos by Frontera Studio.
- A Frontera Studio photo spread in the Washington Post on the border wall.
- Jordyn Rozensky photos in the Texas Monthly with a heartbreaking story of family separation.
- Frontera Studio photo in the Intercept, alongside coverage of the private border wall.