It’s been a busy month on the border. Here’s a rundown of some of our recent work:
- When the Washington Post was the first to break the news of a private wall being built on the border we were there to take photos.
- A Daily Beast feature on the private wall’s construction halt. Words by Jordyn Rozensky, photos by Frontera Studio.
- A Frontera Studio photo spread in the Washington Post on the border wall.
- Jordyn Rozensky photos in the Texas Monthly with a heartbreaking story of family separation.
- Frontera Studio photo in the Intercept, alongside coverage of the private border wall.
Our brand new printer is here - and we’re creating test prints of some of our favorite photos. For the next month, we’ll offer these prints at a discount - and with a twist! For only $30* we’ll print a hand-selected, personalized, just for you 8 x 10 photo!
Visit http://bit.ly/FronteraPrint and answer a few questions. We’ll use these answers to find the perfect print for you! Here’s to art!
* taxes and shipping are extra.
The countdown to Frontera Studio’s opening continues with one of our favorite Texas brides! We’re still taking bookings for 2019 - and 2020 - weddings, so drop us a line if you have questions!
Dripping Springs, Texas. November 2015. Photo by Jordyn Rozensky.